Linux Foundation ID
Linux Foundation ID is a free account that identifies you and securely provides access to web sites of The Linux Foundation, its projects (such as Zephyr Project), and its service providers. With a Linux Foundation ID, you get a common login across the Zephyr project support systems including:
- Zephyr Project Jira issue tracking system
- Zephyr Project Gerrit source code and review system
- Zephyr Project Mailing lists
- Zephyr Project Wiki
Creating a Linux Foundation ID
Here are the instructions for creating a Linux Foundation ID, and what to do if you forgot your password:
- In your browser, go to the Linux Foundation ID website.
- Select the option "I need to create a Linux Foundation ID". If you forgot your password, click on the "Request new password" link under the login button.
- Fill out the form that appears, and click on "Create new account":
- You'll be sent an email message to confirm your email address. Look for a message with the subject line: "Validate your Linux Foundation ID email". (Check your junk email if you don't see such a message within a few minutes.)
- Click on the URL in that message to validate your email address.
- Verify the browser displays the message "You have successfully validated your e-mail address."
With that, you'll have a common login to all the Zephyr Project sites!